November 9, 2010

De Fina's team is coming!

Yesterday afternoon my phone rang, but I didn't recognize the number, so i didn't answer. 5 seconds later the house phone rang with the same number and I got this feeling that the area code was New Jersey.  I jumped up and grabbed the phone and it was Dr. De Fina's assistant!  She called to let me know that the team will be here Thursday to evaluate Timmy.  We are getting everything ready, and we are so excited. This is what we have been waiting for.
I don't have all the details on exactly what they will be doing Thursday, but I do know that they will be bringing their equipment to map Timmy's brain out on the computer.  They will be looking at what is damaged, and how damaged it is.  We are excited because we haven't seen any scan since the accident, so it will be cool to be able to see FINALLY what is going on in that head of his! 
I will update everyone on Thursday after we talk to the team and they let us know whats up. Let's hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment