September 1, 2010

Consult Postponed

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a quick update, the meeting with Dr. De Fina was suppose to be tomorrow, but when I called the office today to make sure they got all of his files, they told me that we needed to reschedule....so now we have 2 more weeks.  But the good thing about this is we have more time to raise the deposit!  We need to raise $25,000 for the deposit, and I really don't think it will be a problem.  Remember we have the anonymous donor who will match donations up to $10,000!  Spread the word, that offer will go on after the week of fundraising.
We have our month of fundraising in the works for October.  In this month we will be have a fundraising every weekend except for the last weekend (Halloween)  The date for the last one is set for sure! October 27th at the Rio Theatre.  Hope Culture Presents: A Benefit Concert for Timmy Hatch! The concert will have I Am Empire headlining, they are really good!  I will have the details on how to purchase tickets in the next couple weeks.  I have been in contact with a very nice man who has put it all together, he is so great!  We are thinking of a pancake breakfast, and I am contacting a movie theatre  to see if we can have a movie night.  So these will be some fun fundraisers!  We will keep you posted.
Also, the bracelets should be in next week and I will be putting them on the site to sell.  We are also having t-shirts designed to sell  online and at all of our events:)  So keep checking back in!
We need volunteers for our month of October, so if you are intersted, please don't hesitate to offer! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment