September 2, 2010

Pizza My Heart

The guy, Connor, who is putting on the benefit concert for Timmy in October has set up a day where you can go into Pizza My Heart in Los Gatos and 30% of the proceeds will go to Timmy and Hope Culture to help put on the event.  You can click here for the flyer.  I am so happy that this guy is helping us out, he is doing a lot for us, and it's out of the goodness of his heart.  Please spread the word. 
Timmy was in the Santa Cruz Sentinel today!  I am very happy about the article, the guy did a really great job!  The link is on the right side of the page under 'Newspaper Articles'.
Thank you EVERYONE who is helping us out.  We could not be doing this without.  It's so wonderful to see so many people helping to give my brother is life back.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment