August 21, 2010

Yes...or No?

Today was another great day for Timmy.  When my mom and I arrived we told Timmy that his son, Colin would be coming and he got the biggest smile on his face, just like yesterday.  He was so happy all day, laughing, and being goofy.  Throughout the day my mom was practicing with him to nod yes and no.  He would copy her when she would show him, but then he was getting really good at it, and she would ask him questions and he would answer with nodding!  I have a video of it on my phone, and I will try to upload it tomorrow.  She asked him if he wants to eat stuff and he said yes, and then she named a bunch of stuff off and he nodded yes.  She asked him his name was Christopher, and he shook his head no, then she asked if my name (his sister) was "funky cold medina" and he nodded yes and then started laughing a lot about that.  I  love that he still jokes with us.  Sometimes he will make this snoring noise, and I have to tell him to either cough, take a breath, or swallow, but today we made a game of it, and I was copying him and he would laugh about it, then i got louder, so he did too.  A little later we were playing that game again and my mom goes "okay nooooow stop!" and he stopped right away.  It was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment